Horizon North’s Birch Mountain Lodge is conveniently located to serve clients operating in the Fort McMurray oilsands region. This well-appointed location features 540 executive style rooms, equipped with a full private washroom, individual climate control, wireless internet, cable TV, and deluxe linens. Three gourmet meals per day, meeting rooms, and full access to fitness and recreation facilities make your stay away from home second only to your home itself.
- Executive rooms
- Daily meals in the dining room
- Hot meals daily in the dining room
- 24-hour “to-go” selections
- Fitness centre
- Wireless high speed internet
- Vending machines & ATM
- Recreation room with big screen TV and game tables
- Laundry facilities with complimentary detergent
- Parking spaces with plug-ins
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Full linen services & daily housekeeping
- Red Seal certified chefs create healthy, hearty meals, catering to all dietary requirements.
- Hot breakfast, lunch, & dinner, as well as 24-hour to-go selections, including custom sandwiches.
- In-house bakery creating fresh pastries daily.
- Double bed
- Private bathroom with shower
- Towels provided
- Desk, storage cabinet
- Satellite TV, including movie channels and HBO
- High-speed wireless internet
- Keyless room entry
From Fort McMurray travel North on HWY 63 for 28km to Voyageur Road and turn Left. Turn Left shortly onto HWY 63 West Service Road headed South. Travel 4.5km to Super Test Hill. Turn Right onto Petro Canada Road for 5km to Y intersection. Turn Left at Y intersection. Travel 2km to lodge on Right.