|Title||Journeyman Carpenter – Camp Set Up (Based in Grande Prairie)|
|Company||HN Camps & Catering|
Successful applicants will be responsible for set-up, construction, renovation, de-mobilization of modular units and remote camp installations. Reporting directly to the Project Manager or his designate, this position ensures that the Camps and fleet equipment are highly maintained for function and aesthetics. This position is based in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
There are currently (2) full time positions available.
|Responsibilities||• Responsible for various carpentry work for building projects, modular units, remote camp set-up, construction, renovation, installations and de-mobilization.
• Responsible to maintain HNCC camp equipment to the highest possible condition, while complying with all of HNCC safety policies and procedures.
• Effectively manage time and meet all necessary deadlines.
• Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems on site.
• Responsible for “curb appeal” of our facility and Cleanliness and housekeeping of all areas inside and outside the camp and ensure all camp equipment is in good repair.
• Oversee and sign off on the work of the Apprentice Carpenters.
• Complying with all of HNCC safety policies & procedures.
• Alberta Journeyman Carpenter Certificate or Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter Certificate is a must (for out of Province Applicants) (4th Year Apprentices will be considered)
CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE TO GRANDE PRAIRIE.
Please send your current resume, highlighting your qualifications specific to the position, using the position title as the subject line.
|Apply via Email||Human Resources Advisor (email@example.com)|
|Apply via Fax||Attn: Human Resources Advisor - 780-830-1372|
|Apply via Mail||Human Resources Advisor
10351 - 144 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB