|Title||Human Resources Coordinator|
|Company||HN Camps & Catering|
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Advisor, Fort McMurray Region, the Human Resources Coordinator will assist with Horizon North Camp & Catering’s current and future union and non-union work in the Fort McMurray region. This permanent full-time position requires a junior-level generalist.
The positions will be based at our property northwest of Fort McMurray, and travel to our other operations in the Fort McMurray region may be required.
The work schedule for this position is Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (local hire preferred), but will consider a rotational schedule of 21 days on and 7 days off (travel allowance, meals, and accommodations will be provided).
|Responsibilities||• Providing recruitment and selection support – including recruitment administration, OnBoarding, and coordinating pre-employment tests.
• Maintaining soft and hard-copy employee files.
• Coordinating leave of absence program.
• Assisting the Human Resources Advisor with Employee and Labour Relations issues.
• Working with HR team on developing and implementing HR programs and initiatives.
Required education and experience:
• Post-secondary degree or certificate in Human Resources.
Required skills and abilities:
• Possesses excellent written and verbal communications skills.
|Apply via Email||Human Resources Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Apply via Fax||Attn: Human Resources Advisor - (888) 246-4844|
|Apply via Mail||Human Resources Advisor
PO Box 30089, 300 - 19 Riedel Street
Fort McMurray, AB