|Title||Inventory Control Supervisor – Permanent Full Time|
|Company||HN Camps & Catering|
This position is based in the Grand Prairie area, reporting to the Service Manager with a dotted line reporting to the Purchasing Manager (Edmonton). This position is responsible for managing the inventory requirement and processes for an operating area within the company. The candidate will work alongside the Field Services, Maintenance and Warehouse staff and be responsible for identification and tracking of inventory and stock levels of parts rooms. Also, they will be required to work closely with Purchasing for the replenishment of standard stock items and job specific product.
This position is based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, so the CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN GRANDE PRAIRIE, or BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO GRANDE PRAIRIE, AB.
|Responsibilities||• Responsible for driving process improvements in the areas of monitoring inventory, stocking levels and order quantities;
• Communicate supply and product issues to maintenance and service teams;
• Responsible for coordinating the regularly scheduled inventory counts and provide leadership and direction to inventory counters;
• Responsible for overseeing reconciliations of inventories and investigating discrepancies;
• Maintain appropriate inventory level while maintaining internal customer availability targets;
• Monitor in-transit replenishment orders and coordinate expedites as required;
• Controls inventory level to minimize product shortages, excess and obsolete inventory;
• Coordinate removal and destruction of expired/damaged inventory;
• Reporting on dead stock and obsolete items with the intent of determining potential reallocation to Asset Recovery;
• Provide relevant reporting to measure key aspects of inventory control performance;
• Flexibility to travel to site locations;and
• Willingness to be on call.
• A High School Diploma or Post-Secondary Degree related to the position;
Please send your current resume, highlighting your qualifications specific to the position, using the position title as the subject line.
|Apply via Email||Human Resources Advisor (email@example.com)|
|Apply via Fax||Attn: Human Resources Advisor - 780-830-1372|
|Apply via Mail||Human Resources Advisor
10351 - 144 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB