|Title||Partsperson (Material Handler) – Permanent Full Time – Two Positions|
|Company||HN Camps & Catering|
|Job Description||Must have working knowledge of parts used for construction materials on job site and good organizational skills. This position is based in Grande Prairie, reporting to the Material Controller with a dotted line to the Purchaser.|
|Responsibilities||• Shipping, receiving and record keeping of the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock in and out of our HNCC yards.
• Manage parts room, tent, stock outside and parts in sea cans.
• May be required to drive trucks to service appointments & make special deliveries to job sites.
• Inspecting incoming goods against invoices and cross reference to purchase order, complete walk through of unit and check off list.
• Maintaining internal record-keeping systems.
• May operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment.
• Managing and tracking of damaged, lost and stolen materials, equipment, etc.
• Other day-to-day inventory control duties as required.
• A minimum High School Diploma is required and some vocational training and previous relevant experience in parts and inventory control would be considered an asset
CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE TO GRANDE PRAIRIE.
Forward a current cover letter and resume, highlighting qualifications specific to this position; and salary expectations, using Partsperson as the subject.
|Apply via Email||Human Resources Advisor (email@example.com)|
|Apply via Fax||Attn: Human Resources Advisor - 780-830-1372|
|Apply via Mail||Human Resources Advisor
10351 - 144 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB