|Company||HN Camps & Catering|
|Job Description||Reporting directly to the Area Supervisor, the Camp Manager directs and coordinates activities of workers regarding preparing and maintaining buildings and facilities in camp. Coordinates through subordinate personnel or personally directs workers engaged in preparing and maintaining such Camp facilities as dining halls and barracks used by resident laborers. Directs activities of food service workers. Schedules purchase and delivery of food supplies. Enforces safety and sanitation regulations.|
|Responsibilities||• Ensure our food service operations are executed professionally using the highest consideration for Food Safety protocol and hygiene
• Provide a premium fare menu with first class presentation
• Daily tracking of all meal sheets and obtaining field signatures for invoicing
• Ensure that HNCC standards are being upheld and maintained on a daily basis regarding food quality, consistency, cleanliness, and safe work practices)
• Manage all employees on the job site
• Organize all crew changes with Personnel Department
• Supervise all employees in their respective duties
• Ensure employees are following safe work procedures and promote the HSE program in the field.
• Communicate and re-reinforce worker responsibilities
• Support regular Safety Inspections from Head Office Safety Officers
• Attend and conduct safety meetings
• Responsible to complete all and forward into the office in a secure and timely manner.
• Responsible to complete all paperwork required for site payroll and forward into the office in a secure and timely manner.
• Responsible to review grocery and housekeeping supplies orders
• Progressive management role in hospitality, food service or related industry
Please include "Camp Manager" in the subject line of emails.
|Apply via Email||Human Resources Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Apply via Fax||Attn: Human Resources Coordinator - 780-485-8901|
|Apply via Mail||Human Resources Coordinator
5637 - 67 Avenue SW