|Job Description||Horizon North Manufacturing is seeking an HSE Coordinator to join our expanding HSE group. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, and working primarily in the Grande Prairie Plant, this experienced role is primarily responsible for providing on-site safety program leadership, guidance and development in support of HNM’s safety performance system.|
|Responsibilities||The HSE Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Assist with and monitor the Health and Safety program with on-going development and improvement.
• Analyze data obtained from incident investigations/near miss reporting, identifying trends, developing and implementing controls that will mitigate future losses within the Business Unit.
• Actively promote and participate in key safety management activities, such as: safety/communication meetings, pre-job meetings, incident reviews, planned inspections, and emergency response. Identify training needs and assist in the development and delivery of same.
• Assist with / and maintain contact with appropriate external groups, such as: OH&S, industry associations, professional organizations, to monitor current developments in legislation and industry best practice.
• Assist with management of the WCB program, modified work program, lead and execute assignments when determined.
• Identify EH&S program synergies, focusing on establishing common site wide best practices.
• Able to perform field work upon occasion.
The person who will fill this key role is an experienced safety professional and is looking to build on his/her experience. The candidate should possess the following:
|Apply via Email||Human Resources Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Apply via Fax||Attn: Human Resources Manager - 780-538-3093|
|Apply via Mail||Human Resources Manager
10340 - 140 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB