Matching Needs and Solutions in Times of Crisis
Currently, Horizon North has more than 2,000 beds available in relocatable modular structures that can be deployed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and converted to address your use. Along with these units, other specialty and supporting units are currently available, including Medical Units, Kitchen and Dining Facilities, Full Camp Units, Office Units and more.
In addition to currently available inventory, Horizon North is able to design and manufacture rapid response solutions for Canada and the United States. These spaces could include shelter space, medical or triage spaces and emergency housing.
Immediate Solutions Available
*Inventory is available to Canada and the USA
**Rental options and for sale pricing available
***All inventory is as-is, where-is and subject to prior sale
Jack and Jill Dormitories with Shared Bathroom
- 34-44 Person Dorms containing one washroom (toilet and shower) shared for every two bedrooms. In-suite sink.
Executive Style Single Occupancy Units
- 20-24 Person Dorms – self-contained units with washrooms.
- Medic Units
- Lavatories and Washcars
- 4-10 Person Sleepers
- Double Wide Complexes
- Well Sites and Command Centers
Side by Side Camps
- 4-9 Unit Side by Side Camps
Description: Unit Camp with single rooms, centralized kitchen and washrooms.
Sleeper Dorm Units
- 41-49 Person Sleeper Dorms – sleeper units with centralized washrooms and laundry.
- 30 Person Executive Units – self-contained units with washrooms.
- Supportive Housing Units – self-contained units with washroom, kitchenette.
- Hotel Units – self-contained with washroom and bath.
- Relocatable office structures ranging in size from 12 x 20 to 120 x 60
See an overview of our available inventory and let’s talk about your needs. We are here to help. No matter what.