Horizon North’s Focus
Horizon North is committed to supporting causes that matter to our communities, our employees, and our customers. We aim to make a difference in the following areas through corporate sponsorships, donations and volunteerism:
Mental Health: By supporting programs, services and research leading to improved treatment for those struggling with mental health.
Youth: By supporting young people struggling with crisis, mental health, physical disabilities and other difficulties.
Community Development: By assisting the communities where we work by supporting outdoor educational programs and development and environmental projects, including habitat restoration.
Horizon North will consider funding for:
- Canadian registered charities or recognized not-for-profit organizations.
- Organizations with a record of achievement or potential for success in the areas where we wish to make a difference.
- Projects that include planned outcomes, supported by a measurement and evaluation process.
- Projects aligned to our commitment to Mental Health, Youth and Community Development
Due to an overwhelming volume of funding requests received, Horizon North will only consider online applications.
- Our community investment professionals assess each request to see if it follows our guidelines and aligns with our goals. We require our charitable partners to clearly demonstrate the overall impact of our contribution.
- Funding requests are reviewed quarterly. Please submit your request with this timeline in mind, as a response may take up to 16 weeks based on the complexity of your request.
- Last minute requests are accepted but may not be approved based on timelines.
- Due to the high volume of applications, only approved requests will receive a response.