Horizon North is committed to supporting causes that matter to our clients, our employees and our communities. We aim to make a difference in the following areas through corporate sponsorships, donations and volunteerism:
- Mental health
- Community Development
Horizon North’s Focus
Mental Health: Support programs, services and research which lead to improved treatment for those who are struggling with their mental health.
Youth: Support young people who require assistance due to struggles with mental health, physical disabilities and other difficulties.
Community Development: Assist the communities where we work by supporting environmental projects, development of communities, outdoor educational programs and habitat restoration projects.
Horizon North will consider funding for:
- Canadian registered charities or non-profit organizations.
- Organizations with record of achievement or potential for success in our overall goal.
- Projects that include planned outcomes, supported by a measurement and evaluation process.
- Project aligned to our commitment to Mental Health, Youth and community Development
Due to an overwhelming volume of funding requests received, Horizon North will only consider online applications.
- Our community investment professionals assess each request to see if it follows our guidelines and aligns with our goals. We require our charitable partners to clearly demonstrate the overall impact of our contribution.
- Funding requests are reviewed regularly throughout the year. While decisions are made within 12 weeks of your submission, a response may take up to 16 weeks depending on the complexity of your request.
- Last minute requests are accepted but may not be approved based on timelines.