A leader in the design and construction of modular homes, Karoleena partnered with The Holmes Group as an official HOLMES Approved Homes builder in April 2017. Karoleena achieved this prestigious status through an emphasis on quality, efficiency and environmental sustainability, which align with respected Canadian contractor Mike Holmes’ high standards for construction.
In Mike’s own words: “We don’t allow people to come to us – we source out the best builders”. We’re proud that Karoleena meets this high standard.
What HOLMES Approved Means for You
Simply put, HOLMES Approved Homes are built better. They offer the following advantages to homeowners:
- Industry-Leading Products – Approved homes incorporate features such as fire and sound protection, high indoor air quality, and heat recovery systems.
- Best Techniques – Every approved home uses tried and tested building techniques and practices in its construction.
- Better Inspections – Every approved home undergoes several inspections by approved Mike Holmes Inspectors to create a thorough record of the home’s quality.
- Latest Technology – Mike Holmes Inspectors are accredited Level 1 Thermographers, using specialized equipment like thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters to generate more detailed information.
- Safer Homes – Approved homes are safer, stronger and more durable, thanks to superior construction practices and a strict adherence to proper code in every aspect.
More About Karoleena
Karoleena is one of a select few modular home builders in North America to be HOLMES Approved. See what Mike had to say about Karoleena on his tour of our world-class Center of Excellence manufacturing facility in Kamloops, British Columbia: